Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Conversation curently typical of my every day working life

ARTISTIC PICTURE-FOCUSED GRAPHIC DESIGN-TYPE BLOKE: Sand Witch, this review of the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupé Black Series (that you've never even seen, let alone driven, but never mind that, that's another story) that you've written, it's called the Black Series but in all the pictures you've sent, it's bright red.

ME: Yes, that confused me, too, but I assumed it was just one of those odd car things. Calling the car black when it is in fact red. I know nothing about cars, do you? In normal circs I would ask the PR to make sure we had the correct images but PRs in this country, particularly in the luxury industry, seem to take pleasure in being total numpties who could not find their arses to scratch them, let alone give you correct information. With apologies if you have friends who work in PR.

ADP-FG-TB: I have several friends who work in PR who could talk shite for England. I don't know much about cars. I can't even drive.  Black but red? Weird eh?

ME: *Hysterical laughter*  

No comments:

Post a Comment